At Makers Institute, we teach modern programming, software development, data science, product design, and entrepreneurship.
Our mission is to create leading skill and knowledge development programs for STEM-D (Science, Tech, Engineering, Math - Design) in Indonesia. by providing highly qualified, engaging, and affordable course program both online and in the classroom.
Technology is advancing and skills gap between job-seeker and career opportunities are growing rapidly. Makers Institute dedicated to closing the skills gap through education. To do this, we're rethinking how education is made and delivered by empowering our students to advance themselves personally and professionally and help them land their dream job.
- Work with instructors to develop high quality learning material targeted to a wide range of students.
- Lead and contribute to class discussion, give responses to students, and understand what problems students are having.
- Write quizzes, homework assignments, and exams. Record lessons, explanations, and content on the camera and tablet.
- Work as a liaison between students, professors, engineers, and video editors to develop learning material.
- Work on a wide range of software development projects, you may propose your own project.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Holds master degree in science or engineering.
- Ability to explain course material to a wide range of students clearly.
- Ability to connect with and motivate students.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, including the ability to accurately link cause and effect and to generate relevant solutions to problems.
- Has passion for education.
Please send CV, academic transcript, and latest photograph to email@example.com with subject [COURSEDEV]