At Makers Institute, we teach modern programming, software development, data science, product design, and entrepreneurship.
Our mission is to create leading skill and knowledge development programs for STEM-D (Science, Tech, Engineering, Math)-Design in Indonesia. by providing highly qualified, engaging, and affordable course program both online and in the classroom.
Technology is advancing rapidly, and there is a growing skills gap between job-seekers and career opportunities that Makers Institute is dedicated to closing through education. To do this, we're rethinking how education is made and delivered by empowering our students to advance themselves personally and professionally, and help them land their dream job.
- Work with exceptional instructors to generate high quality creative courses targeted to a wide range of students.
- Lead and contribute to class discussion, providing timely responses to students, and understanding what problems students are having.
- Write quizzes, homework assignments, and exams. Record lessons,explanations, and content on camera and on the tablet.
- Work as liaison between students, professors, engineers,and video editors to help guide the future of the course and company.
- Work on a wide range of projects, including ones you develop yourself, from content production to instructional design to software development
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to clearly and accessibly explain course material to a wide range of students.
- Ability to connect with and motivate students.Resourceful - you naturally know how to find answers and are not afraid to ask for help.
- Technical background, specific skills required differ based on the class.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, including the ability to accurately link cause and effect and to generate relevant solutions to problems.
- Computer Science or related experience teaching Computer Science material is required
- Love of teaching, learning, and/or a passion for education!
- Demonstrated excellence as a teacher in some context.